1. 2 words: Gangnam Style.
2. Their inability to immediately accept 80s movies as gospel. I have to make them watch classics such as Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Adventures in Babysitting, and once they do, they talk about how much they enjoyed them, but getting them to actually watch them is like pulling teeth.
3. Seriously, it's not rocket science...
|The toilet paper roll in the kids' bathroom.|
4. The Ginger eats apples, sausage and rice, but when I make an amazing dinner that everyone else enjoys that mixes these 3 ingredients together, it's all of a sudden disgusting.
5. The Girl can remember what she wore last Tuesday to school, her best friend's pet hamster's name and the exact date that she bought her favorite pair of earrings, but can't seem to remember to scoop out the litter box each day or even pick her towel up off of the bathroom floor.
6. Their fascination with that youtube crap of a sensation, Fred. Seriously, that guy is annoying as hell, and