- Amazing dinner. ---> Hubby has gas all night, which he freely shares with everyone.
- Kids fall asleep early at night. ---> So do I, instead of having special time with Hubby or special time with myself for that matter.
- Bonus in my writing paycheck. ---> Extra bill comes up.
- I lose 5 pounds. ---> My period starts, so I get bloated and my clothes still don't fit right.
- I get nearly free items at the grocery store because of my awesome couponing skills. ---> As soon as I get home from the shopping trip, the online coupon sites have now updated the coupons to where those items are now free.
For Christmas, The Girl got Hubby and I coffee mugs from the little gift shop her school sponsors every year. The cups were cute as hell; insulated to-go cups with 'Awesome Mom' and 'Awesome Dad' written on the outside of them. She did really well with the $10 we gave her.
After one wash in the dishwasher, this occurred...
I laughed so hard. Hubby's 'Awesome Dad' was non-existent, but my 'Awesome Mom' stood strong. Why? Because I'm freaking amazing, that's why. We teased Hubby so bad that day about how I'm definitely the cooler parent and even the coffee mugs and dishwasher knew it. He laughed with us, as it was all in fun.
Then this happened...
Son of a bitch!
Moral of the story: Don't count your coffee mugs before they are washed in the dishwasher.
Hit that banner below for me, please. I'm lacking feeling on the 'Awesome Mom' thing today... stupid dishwasher...