There are rules in this game, which are to give you all 11 facts about myself (I'll try not to duplicate any random ones from earlier), answer M's 11 questions, come up with 11 questions myself, and tag 11 other bloggers. Good grief. It'll be worth it, though, I promise. Y'all know I'm random... and may the heavens have mercy on the people I tag who decide to play along. My questions are... put it this way; they make me giggle.
- I watch documentaries, lots of them. I'm partial to food documentaries, supernatural ones and business ones. I'm not big on historical ones (unless there's mysticism behind it), political ones or biographical ones. My obsession of documentaries has caused me to start taking herbal supplements, drink smoothies everyday, believe that mermaids could be real, and never set foot in a WalMart again.
- I have 27 tattoos... maybe 28. Honestly, I lost count, and I actually lose count while counting them. My favorite is a snake and apple on the back of my arm. My least favorite is a spider on my foot.
- I fall asleep during 94% of movies I watch at home. Doesn't matter what type of movie it is, what time of day, or if I've never seen it before.
- I like Ryan Gosling. A lot.
- I've been in retail management for over 10 years of my life, including owning my own store for 3 years, and been a tattoo artist for 5 years. I did both jobs in some years. I'm better when I do too much than when I do nothing.
- I lived in England for 3 years. I want to go back... forever.
- When I was pregnant with The Ginger, I was actually pregnant with triplets. Lost 2 of them, but The Ginger was fine. Except for the fact the ultrasound tech told us we were having a girl. The Ginger is far from a girl. Surprise!
- I found my cat in a cemetery. We named her Bones, nicknamed her Zombie Kitty.
- I've contemplated becoming a vegetarian several times in my life, but I realized I could never give up bacon. I love bacon.
- I believe in the possibility of anything. I don't believe in everything, but I believe that anything is possible. Yes, even flying pigs.
- I still make a wish every shooting star I see, every yellow light I drive under, and every time I see the clock read 11:11.
- Grass or flowers? Flowers, definitely. Big, bright, colorful, smelly ones.
- You run into someone you don't remember, but who clearly remembers you. How do you find out who this person is and in what part of your life you knew them? Smile, say 'Hey', and pretty much let them talk. I'll throw in a 'How long has it been?' maybe, or if it's clear I tattooed them, I'll ask them how their tattoo is doing. This happens to me more than you think; I remember tattoos, but not always people, as horrible as that is.
- Boxers or briefs? Boxers and boxer briefs. No briefs.
- If you were given the chance to spend 1 million dollars (Canadian, American, Euros, whatever) and you were required to spend it on yourself, how would you spend it? Art supplies, clothes, can I spend it on a house? And a date with Ryan Gosling.
- Classic or contemporary? Contemporary, unless it's classic architecture. Then it needs to be filled with classic decor.
- How do you do it all? Sleep deprivation and coffee. Lots of coffee.
- Beans or cornbread? I don't eat cornbread, but I don't eat many beans, either. Green beans, beans in chili, and that's about it.
- What's playing most often on your CD/mp3 player/internet radio station? It's either angry rock like Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace or Linkin Park, or mellow music like Tony Lucca or John Mayer.
- Meat or veggies? Veggies, unless it's bacon.
- You are the star in a Hollywood blockbuster. Who is starring opposite you? Why? Ryan Gosling. Because it's Ryan Gosling. Duh.
- Dessert or coffee? Okay, this is a hard one. I'll take a cup of coffee with dessert. Cheesecake. Yum!
- Brooke over at The Daily Dose of Dahl
- Hot Mess Mom
- Kristin over at Mondays With Mac
- JLee over at JLee's Blog
- Amanda over at Werdyab
- Ain't Too Late for Poison
- Kristina over at Freedom Lover's Academy
If the Ladies Above Like to Play Well With Others, Too: (If not, I don't blame them. It's hard to play with me. I don't share...)
- What motivates you to write?
- Dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate?
- What's one thing, when you were growing up, you swore you'd never do, but now that you are older, you find yourself doing all the time?
- Uniforms: Hot or not?
- What's one thing you would do if you were President?
- Sushi: Yes or no?
- What celebrity do you have a major crush on (keep in mind, Ryan Gosling is taken)?
- Which current fashion trend do you wish would die?
- What's a nickname you've been given?
- If you crash landed on an island, which items in your purse would help you survive?
- Would you ride a broomstick to get around instead of drive a car, if the option were made possible by modern technology?
I hope the ladies above decide to play, either by doing a post themselves or leaving some answers in the comments below. These are burning questions I have for them. I lay in bed at night, awake, wondering what the answers are. Really. A huge thanks to all these ladies; they bring me joy on a daily basis.
Thanks to M, who, I am so jealous to say, just got back from touring Italy. Lucky. Y'all will be seeing her again over here at Inklings. We have things up our sleeves.
And thanks to all of my readers. Check out the ladies above; you won't be disappointed. And tell them Tatted Mom over at The Inklings of Life sent ya!