This year, I'm thankful for:
- My beautiful family. Without them, I don't know what I would do. My kids are amazing, my sister has helped me out so much, and my mom and dad have shown me that they will always support me no matter what I do.
- Having a job. It may not be much, and causes me stress from hell, but I'm lucky to have moved to an entirely different state this year and had a job waiting on me.
- Not having killed anyone at my job. New trainees, bitchy customers- so far they have all been saved. That doesn't mean it's not coming, but for right now I have not buried any bodies or needed to buy a wood chipper.
- My amazing friends. They cry with me, make me laugh, vent with me, tell me when I'm being stupid, and most of all have my best interests at heart... or what they think should be my best interests. Their hearts are in the right places... I think.
- Not being where I thought I'd be at this time of this year. Not many details needed, but when I think about how my life was supposed to be right now, and take into account everything I found out to be the truth, I'm happy I'm not there anymore. Best decision I ever made.
- My DVR box. Seriously. I can tape all of my shows and watch them when I actually have time. Makes for more amazing nights when I have insomnia, or for a better day off from work.
- Coffee. Enough said.
- Not having killed anyone in the past year. I know I covered this in #3 above, but that was job specific, which is completely warranted this time of year- I work retail at Christmas time. But overall in my life, with everything I went through, I'm thankful I didn't kill anyone. Kinda makes me sad I didn't, because the world wouldn't have missed certain people, but I'm thankful I took the high road and didn't kill anyone. I wouldn't have made it in prison. I'm too girly.
- My blog and its' followers. I know I haven't been around much, but you all have stuck with me and continue to check on me and make sure I'm not dead. I am thankful to have a place to share my crazy antics, and thankful to have people who appreciate those crazy moments!
- Building bridges. I burned a lot of bridges this past year, some that were warranted, some that were not. I'm thankful that I was able to mend the ones that didn't need to be burned to the ground. As for the ones that did need to be blown up, I'm thankful the fire has finally burned out from them. I was tired of getting burned.
I hope everyone has an amazing day!!!