I am me, and that's all I will ever be, and well, I like me.
What caused this huge ground breaking thought for me? I posted a link to my twitter account on my personal facebook page, and my crazy ass cousin told me he prefers my twitter to my facebook because it's more 'free-form'. That's when I realized that whenever I have a random thought pop into my head, it goes onto my twitter, immediately, anything from whether it's worse for it to be raining actual cats and dogs outside or slugs, to my sister making me head to Wal-Mart in my lounging clothes and no shower, to how sick the world we live in is because my icing filled donut was empty.
And that's when the epiphany hit me.
I'm random. I'm crazy. I can be funny at times. And it's all me, and I love it.
So, today I want to re-introduce to you all me, Tatted Mom, Morgan, Mama Morgan, Morgasm... and whatever else I have been called in my life (minus all the dirty ones, thank you).
- I'm the mother of 2 beautiful kids, a 9 year old daughter and an almost 7 year old son. My daughter's teacher told me tonight she is an amazing little girl and I should be proud. My son, well, I'm thankful he's gotten through the throwing chocolate milk across the room phase he went through a few years ago, and he's a genius with legos. Seriously, he can build anything.
- I'm 30 years old, dye my hair every 6 weeks religiously to cover the gray, use anti-wrinkle cream just in case, and still try and dress like I'm 25. Not in a slutty way, but a 'cool, hip' way. I'm pretty sure I just look like a moron.
- I'm a comma whore. I use them all the time, even if they aren't needed, because, well, when I want you to pause when reading my posts, I make sure you have to pause.
- I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, and let's face it- white chocolate isn't a chocolate at all. It's kidding itself, and whoever eats it, too.
- I watch shows like Dexter, American Horror Story, Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, and Ghost Adventures. Wow, it wasn't until I wrote everything out that I truly saw how creepy my weekly programs are.
- I'm a grammar nazi. Seriously, if I could take a red pen to everything in this world, I'd be a happy person. And one of my BIGGEST pet peeves is bloggers that not only don't have any type of grasp of the English language, but don't hit spell check before they post. And 'there', 'they're' and 'their'. Please look them up before you post. I beg of you.
- I'm thinking of going back to school to be a paralegal. I was told one time that I waste my investigative skills on catching men cheating on me, and that I should put it to a use that makes me money (true story, I swear). So, I've actually been giving it some thought. It's either that or I use my sneaky skills and become a ninja. Either way works for me.
- I drive a bright yellow car. Like, seriously yellow. It's been dubbed the 'mini school bus'. But, hey, I figure as long as I'm driving the bus, it's all good.
- I cuss... a lot. I blame it on having been a tattoo artist for 3 years of my life, in a shop of guys. Or, it's just because sometimes 'shit' describes exactly the situation or mood I'm in.
- I share a bedroom with my 22 year old sister. Two twin beds. Just like a dorm room. Yes, you read that right. I am 30 years old and sleep in a twin bed. With a teddy bear. Judge me. Please. You try moving back home and starting over, again, at the age of 30.
- I enjoy talking in accents. Russian, British, it really doesn't matter. My sister and I carry on entire conversations in accents. In public. Yep, we're *those* people.
- I hate snakes, so, I have one tattooed on me. I hate spiders, so, I have one tattooed on me. I hate assholes.... what? You think I have one of those tattooed on me? What's wrong with y'all??? You think I'm that crazy? Sheesh. Well, you're wrong.
- I don't like Star Wars. There, I said it.
- I have been called a 'crazy bitch', and a 'psycho bitch', been asked by several people in my life if I've ever been committed, and have been accused of taking a baseball bat to a car before. What do I say to all these people? The 7 other people in my head and I think I'm just fine, thank you.
- I collect witch bottles. Actually, I collect just about anything having to do with witches. So, this time of year I go broke, and the decorations stay up all year round. My eclectic decor has gotten some strange looks over the years, but it all makes perfect sense to people who really know me.
So, that's just 15 random things about me. I figured that now I'd open the floor to you all, see if there's anything you all wanted to know about me! Feel free to comment below and ask, but if it has anything to do with my bra size or my views on world hunger, chances are my reply back will be so smart assed that you'll wish you had never asked.