As a Mommy, I have the Right to:
- Protect My Children By Any Means Necessary. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Threatening a school age bully myself, in a non-restraining order manner.
- Making sure that when my children leave the house on a cold day that they have on underwear, thermal underwear, pants, a T shirt, a long sleeve shirt, a turtleneck, a sweater, 2 pairs of socks, a hoodie, a thick jacket, gloves, a hat, ear muffs and boots. Sorry if you can't move very much, it's for your own good.
- Killing an individual that lays a hand on my child in an inappropriate manner, a.k.a. a pedophile. Knock on wood this never happens, but if it were to occur, this right covers Mommy getting a lawyer that will try his or her best to stack the jury with sympathetic moms and dads to where Mommy comes away as 'Not Guilty' and can continue to protect my babies from outside of a jail cell.
- Reading their diary/journal/facebook/myspace, whatever means my kids have at the time for venting their frustrations.
- Checking their internet browsing history.
- Getting their brother or sister to spy on them and report back to me immediately with any findings.
- Monitoring all calls, chats, texts, etc.
- Installing a keystroke program on the computer, just in case they get smart enough to delete the browsing history.
|*THE* Happy Bunny Pants|
So there you have it, my list of Mommy Rights. Inklingers, feel free to add your own Mommy Rights to the List. As for me, I'm going to go grab a spoonful of that chocolate icing I have hidden in the back of the fridge, go hide in the closet and eat it while my son's running around playing with his Legos. Afterall, it is my right to do so.....